Apr 28th 2011 12:21PMWHO cares what celebrity is supporting what candidate???? A good actor convinces the audience to believe that he is the person in the role they are playing. They are convincing liars if they are not the actual person. A professional liar backs a candidate....SO WHAT???
Apr 6th 2011 1:24PMIf NYC is going to place another piece of crap sculpture somewhere in this city, at least let it be made by a no talent NYC resident. Want a picture with a Teddy Bear? Go to FAO Schwartz.
Feb 7th 2011 6:01PMIt was the biggest performance of her career and she did blow it big time.The fact that she didn't get all huffy, defensive and say she didn't deserves credit. Admitting her mistake is apology enough. She respected the song enough to finish it and give the remainder of the song the power and pride Old Glory deserves. SuperBowl organizers, how about a teleprompter for the singer so this never happens again. Education of our "Pledge of Allegiance" and "National Anthem" is sorely lacking in our school systems today.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!