Jun 29th 2011 3:25PMI'm so sorry for your loss Bam. All reasons for this terrible tragedy aside, let’s not forget....Bam just lost his best friend. Have some respect. Can't change the past, but you can at least have some respect for somebody who is very visibly shaken up and in a very sad place right now.
Jan 10th 2011 2:10PMblah. Very very blah.... I'm dissapointed.
May 28th 2010 2:34PMI've never owned a bag over $30! I'd love to sport the red one!
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza