Jun 17th 2011 7:31AMHey, all of you haters! She wants you to say it to her face! Just give her a call (I'm sure she'll take it), or see if she'll meet you for coffee.
May 23rd 2011 9:58AMThank you for writing exactly what I was thinking!
May 9th 2011 2:05PMI'm amazed that in one breath he essentially blames his behavior on how he was treated as a child, and in the next he downplays the impact of his actions on his own children, because children are "resilient".
Some people will never take responsibility for their own actions, nor will they accept the pain they inflict on others.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li