Oct 23rd 2010 4:07AMi agree with most on here, we can't let someone bully our kids because we think it will make them strong, how many of the parents of the kids who killed themselves after a bully drove them to it, said the same thing. being a bully or being bullied should not be allowed. period
Jul 10th 2010 12:31AMits funny, we have had a former president cheat in the white house, actors cheating and being drunk, well who cares, its something that happens all the time in real life, not just hollywood, i get tired of hearing it on the news all the time, why not try this, report about something that happened thats good, hero kind of stuff. a lot of us out here really don't care who rants and raves on a phone, or who cheats and doesn't.
just a thought
Apr 30th 2010 11:18AMrules????? i thought this was a free country, everytime i see things like this it only drives home the fact that a young girl has to hide what and who she really is, i am a mother of 3, if my kids wanted to do this, i would stand proud behind them . if the rules are going to tell my kids they can't wear what they want, then one day the rules may say they can't think what they want.
i have one rule,
love everyone, no matter race, color or creed. we all share this world. and my god, loves everyone. i mean he is god people, he made us the way we are right?
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!