May 7th 2010 2:40PMActor? Hell no, he's a wizard. The women who got pregnant must have been lifeless, mindless fish since he "got them pregnant". What, they can't use birth control at their ages? How about closing their OWN legs, that may have helped. seriously, just making fun of some of these posts. No being married isnt' the be all end all. I do wish them well as they rear the child TOGETHER.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'