Jun 11th 2012 5:25PMI agree with most of the post. I can see how it can get out of hand. Maybe it has in the past in this community and if it does sicken pets, that's a good reason to ban it.
Jun 11th 2012 5:18PMNo, it wouldn't decrease values. Many people buy homes in communities with Owners Associations expect the rules to be upheld. The parents in this case should have received documents explaining the rules. If you don't like the rules don't buy the house.
In this case, if the chalk drawings are only on the sidewalk in front of their home and washed off every night, other homeowners may not care.
Jun 15th 2011 8:08AMIf she is "dating" him, why would her rep deny it? I don't believe anything Us Weekly publishes from unnamed sources. He's the latest in a line of costars -- Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler, etc. that the cheesy magazines try to link her to. It's just another fake story about Aniston.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza