Feb 17th 2012 7:25PMWouldn't a court require a death certificate or proof that Mary was in a nursing home? I also wonder who was paying the taxes on the home?
Feb 17th 2012 6:53PMI cannot believe anyone is suggesting that this is Mary's fault that Peter is such a jerk. His wife has more influence over what 71 year-old Peter does. Look how kind Jack is, checking up on her and caring. I hope an attorney can get justice for Mary, and proper care within her home. This brought tears to my eyes. Look at the children's pictures on the refrigerator.
Sep 15th 2011 3:01PMThis is absolutely stupid! Leila Lopes wouldn't have gotten as far as she did if there were legal problems. These things are checked out before hand. Let this lovely woman enjoy her reign - she's earned it! As far as President Obama... grow up people. He was born in Hawaii. These issues involve racism and it makes me sick to see what some folks will do. Lord help us.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li