Mar 4th 2011 9:15PMIt started out outragous and yes funny at times. However, it has gone way beyond that. It no longer is funny. He needs serious help before he dies. I wish the TV, media, will leave him alone so he gets help..It's no longer funny. It's serious.
Oct 29th 2010 9:18PMWayne Brady was so good in "Don't forget the Lyrics"
I wish they would bring him back with the orignal format. Mark McGrath just doesn't relate to the contestants the way Wayne did.
Jul 24th 2010 6:55AMSeriously, why are you giving us 4 day old news?
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza