Jun 30th 2011 1:06PMI wish they would just have him runaway with Rose and get married or something. I loved their romance, I thought it was interesting. If they kill him off, I won't have closure!
Jul 5th 2010 4:07PMI'm a 23 year old graduate student, no kids, and I still cried at Toy Story 3! Toy Story has always been my favorite film franchise. I believe I cried for a mixture of reasons - the fact that Toy Story has finally ended was one, the maturity of the toys when they thought death was near was another, and the thought of a child going to college. It made me feel how my parents felt when I turned 18 and went away to school. I cannot imagine going through that with my future children - I cry so easily as it is anyway. I thought this was the perfect ending to the Toy Story movies.
Jun 2nd 2010 3:31PMI adore Terry Crews! I look forward to watching anything with him; he cracks me up!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'