Jul 24th 2011 10:59AMWhen I think of beautiful and amazing only Sophia Loren comes to mind.I don't even want to think of what a high milage thing like J. Ho will look like at that age.
Jul 18th 2011 3:25PMBack in the 50's SOTB was a great stop I remember a small building and the hot dogs were my main staple.We would stop on our way south in the fall and then again in the spring the parking lot was like a social club we would look for Jersey plates and see what town they were from.I was last there 20 or so yrs. ago and it got huge but I really think there were more people in the old days and the food was gross, I guess I should have had a hot dog.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza