Mar 29th 2011 2:52PMSharon...Sean Penn's a US hater. OMG, you've got to be kidding. When's the last time you sacrificed a year in a ravaged place like Haiti, helping people. And, I think you should read up on Scarlett's views. She's quite the progressive. I think they make a great pair !
May 25th 2010 9:01PMYikes almighty - he's a sleezebag. But he's worse than that - he's a hypocrite the worst sin of all. Hypocrisy is the worst evil. You don't have to be God to see that. If he hadn't acted so self-righteous on Celebrity Apprentice, judging everyone - this would be a whole different story - but then again - if he wasn't so self-righteous he wouldn't be in this situation.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza