No Profile Found
Jul 8th 2011 1:36PMWonderful to hear he's happy with fatherhood. However I was very disappointed to hear him speak so ill of the child's mother (I read what he wrote on his website), and then admit that he still enjoys the attentions of women who have so little respect for themselves that they line up ready to "do anything" to see him. I wonder if he thinks that would be acceptable behavior if it was his daughter lining up to see some rapper. I think he'd have a different take on the situation then.
I think he means well, but still has a bit of growing up to do.
Jul 8th 2011 1:09PMActually, while I don't agree with her choices, it's not the train wreck I thought it would be. For a bunch of two year olds, they did surprisingly little damage to the set. Plus, she was talking to a reporter...anyone knows with toddlers, it's hard to carry on a conversation and watch them at the same time.
I also disagree with some of the others on this board...at least her kids are alive and healthy. I think she's delusional about what it takes to financially stay on top of things, but I don't doubt that she loves her kids.
Jun 22nd 2010 11:50AMI hate to point this out to you, but your dad was a pedophile anyway. She couldn't trust him at the breakfast table with you and I assure you that if it hadn't happened then, your father probably would have done that some other time. Bottom line, normal men don't molest kids. Doesn't matter where they sleep.
Sorry that happened to you.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza