Jun 5th 2010 1:42AMI disagree, KarenH. She had a beautiful face AND a decent body. She had really nice curves. Does being short make someone's body ugly? As long as they are well proportioned it shouldn't matter. She is half an inch taller than I (she's 5'2") so I take offense to what you have said. I'm short and there's nothing wrong with MY body! In fact, tall people seem to run the risk of easily looking chicken-legged. I'd rather see a short girl with muscular, toned legs than a tall one with skinny bean poles.
As for her acting, she may not be the finest actress, but she has had some briliant moments. Her Martha in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" is absolutely an iconic performance; she was also wonderful in "A Place In the Sun," "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof," and "Giant."
I personally love Elizabeth. (Anyone who calls her "Liz" can't call THEMSELVES a true fan. A true fan would know how she despises that nickname.) I think she is totally fabulous, and she is sweet and has a wonderful heart. She has made mistakes, some VERY big, but that's human. She is a true survivor, and I have the utmost respect for her.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!