Apr 27th 2011 12:35PMBaby's breath smells like either breast milk or formula, either or doesn't smell to great...
Jun 9th 2010 10:39PMmy mother decided to give me a unique name, Taya isnt common at all. when it came to my son i wanted something different but not way out there. i was watching a movie and heard the name Asher and fell in love with it right away. after looking it up i found it was in the bible, also the meaning fit him. it means lucky blessed and happy in Hebrew, and that he is.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction