Dec 9th 2010 5:04AMSome people have no shame.
Aug 4th 2010 2:00AMI'm a Democrat, and I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin's politics. BUT, I'm also the father of three daughters. This young woman made a mistake, like so many others her age. She has taken responsibility, and is trying to do the right thing for her son. Her family is no different than thousands of other families who have been confronted by similar situations. Unfortunately her situation is played out in public. Give her a break, and remember that your daughter could make the same mistake. I wish her nothing but the best.
Jun 16th 2010 1:59AMI have no problem with John playing at Rush's wedding. What I find ironic is that a man who's been married four times has the chutzpah to think anyone can take his views on the sanctity of traditional marriage seriously. If he grew a beard, he'd look like Henry the VIII.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'