Aug 16th 2011 1:08PMI'm really upset that All My Children & One Life To Live are going off the air. I've heard that General Hospital will still be on but maybe on Soapnet. I've been watching GH since 1967 when I was a college student at the University of Georgia & All My Children since 1970 & I'm really "pissed off" about this. Who in the world wants to watch The Chew? and the other stupid show that they're putting on in the One Life To Live time slot. I'm retired now & I enjoy watching these shows while I relax in the afternoon.
My generation is called the "Baby Boomers" & we marched & caused major social changes in the 60's I sure wish there would be something we could do now to stop the removal of these shows. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. I think 1 or 2 may be on Soapnet but I believe that's in the evenings. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Jun 14th 2011 11:55AMAs a former resident of Pompton Lakes, New Jersey & I'd like to say that those supposed Jersey housewives are extrememly poor examples of NJ. In my opinion 99.9% of NJ residents are nothing like those people, they set a terrible & embarrasing picture of NJ residents & I hope the majority of viewers don't believe they represent NJ. I live in North Carolina now & the people of NC would call them "POOR WHITE TRASH"
May 31st 2011 12:33PMChildren are like animals (I DO NOT MEAN THIS IS A NEGATIVE WAY) they want to be part of a group & be associated with that group whether it's being a girl or boy or a Girl Scout or Boy Scout. It is their way of knowing who they are & where they belong in today's society. If at a later time in their lives they want to be associated with another group or sex LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES WHEN THEY ARE READY! I think this child's parents are doing him/her a disservice by not allowing him/her to make that choice.
I'm the mother of a boy & a girl & a grandmother of 3 granddaughters & 1 grandson - their mother allows them to make decisions but only after careful & through discussions.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!