Oct 6th 2010 10:53PMDidn't they try the "New Munsters" several years ago, already?
I don't remember it faring well, then...
Jun 19th 2010 1:55AMLooking way forward to going! From what I've seen on tv and read about, and from what I've experienced at other Universal attractions, this should be quite tremendous. Hogwarts and Hogsmead "in the flesh"...WOW!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!