Mar 14th 2011 7:17PMas parents, this is the best thing for them to do--no matter how they feel about each other, they should support their children anyway they can--it makes it so much easier on the kids
Feb 23rd 2011 8:56PMthe show will never make it without charlie--he's the one that holds this thing all together. without him--you'll depend on who
Feb 23rd 2011 7:38PMshe looks like a heroin addict, and you could grease a car with that crap on her forehead
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!