Jul 16th 2010 10:13AMAmen to that Jean. We are all only human and none of us perfect. Betheny will soon find that being a parent is the hardest job on earth. Nobody is a perfect person therefore noone is a perfect parent. Learning to forgive is the biggest and most difficult lesson on the planet.
Jun 25th 2010 6:46PMNow if Lexus would only take responsibility for all the cars that have oil gel problems, MAYBE some of the former loyal customers (myself included) might consider investing in another Toyota/Lexus vehicle. But alas.... they continue to deny the problem exists or compensate those of us who have a defective vehicle.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza