Jun 14th 2011 3:11PMYou can't blame an old man for trying.....but what bothers me and a lot of other peeps is what "The girl" is 'all' about?
Jul 1st 2010 9:46AMWith so many,many people having financial difficulties today why do we have to be subjected to articles of this nature involving any celebrity's multi-million $ worth let alone Larry King's retirement bankroll? Whether we like him or not is irrelevent, what is relevent is whether we have to read this kind of trash on Larry King or anyone else. Are we to feel sorry for Larry King ? I don't think so....
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza