Jul 1st 2010 9:41PMWho is she and why is she so conceited? Certainly nothing to look at so why would there be any crowds?
Jul 1st 2010 9:26PMIn a few years when no one remembers her (since she has done absolutely nothing memorable) the museum will have to get rid of this thing. Do they melt it down or put it on E-Bay? I'll offer them 50 cents for it but I think I'm overpaying!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!