Feb 8th 2011 11:58AMCamille is not a trophy wife. She actually was the one behind Kelsey's last 15 years of success.
Dec 3rd 2010 12:21PMThis is from a time when women were considered property and just a notch above livestock. One of the messages of Jesus was to empower the oppressed and in bibical times, women were (and still are) oppressed.
Dec 3rd 2010 12:12PMYou are so off the mark! there are plenty of people, men and women, who are promiscious with others while married. Sounds to me like each of their ideas of marriage were not insync with each other.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!