No Profile Found
May 19th 2011 11:02PMI don't hear much outrage about this. I suppose it is alright for an elected offical to screw up,but not a sports figure. You know the ones. The ones we DID NOT elect into office, DID NOT expect
honesty, truthfulness, and integrity. The nation had a cow when Tiger Woods was found out. But the governor of a state? Well, he isn't the first official to get caught with his zipper open. Heck, some of the married men are found to have homosexual affairs, but that is alright too.
What a nation, what values.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!