Jun 15th 2011 7:58PMIf you say the directors don't want you, then direct yourself in a movie. Been done many times with other actors/actresses. Don't say "why?", say "why not?!"
Aug 16th 2010 9:53PMWow...if I tried that I'd get a really bad headache. Will leave it up to the fanatics.
Aug 13th 2010 6:57PMLong distance relationships can work as long as you feel secure within that relationship. If you aren't sure how you feel about the person you're with, then distance can create an impediment and for some, too much distance for a long period of time can cause too many temptations that can destroy anything you may have had going with that other person.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction