Mar 17th 2011 6:58PMEnough already.
Obama is a US citizen.
His mother is a U.S. citizen so he is is an American by birth.
John McCain was born in the Phillipines does that also make his birthright uncertain? No, his parents were/are US citizens.
Get over this people ... with everything else going on in the world this is NOT anything worth dwelling upon.
Jul 9th 2010 9:46AMIt is always the children who suffer when a partnership dissolves. If marriage between couples - no matter what sex they are -- was legalized then these types of breakups would be divorces with at least some legal precedents already set that would make this more equitable for all concerned.
Regardless of who is prettier or more popular ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li