Jun 14th 2011 10:03AMEnough with the paparazzi and small children. There should be a law that taking photo's of underaged children be off limits to the photographers. If the photog's break this law it is mandatory jail time. Adult celebs can fend for themselves.
May 25th 2011 6:24PMI agree with you Rain and strongly disagree with Angelique. Most people I know personally don't buy for a name brand but for practicallity and personal style. I would never spend 33K on a purse or any other accessory for that matter. Perhaps you think most people would make such a stupid purchase but then again maybe your statement is a reflection of your own value system. I'm just sayin the waters get murky when one feels they can speak for others without consent.
May 4th 2011 5:22PMWhat an idiot. He is not valuable unless you consider him being the "poster child" for being an ignorant, self absorbed sociopath. Just the fact that he admits he probably wanted to get caught tells us that he is incapable of telling the truth especially to those he loves. What damage does he think this will do to his little girl. Oh yeah, daddy is a liar and an wanker. He has forgiven himself...what a joke, he will do it again and again. Not worth anymore media coverage.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li