Jul 13th 2010 11:29AMIt is interesting, isn't it? One demented individual with a drug/alcohol problem gets extensive air time and attention for his hate-filled rants which impact a few people but... a political/activist group that advocates the killing of white women and their babies which impacts a large majority of people gets ignored by the same media. Interesting too is that the Black Panthers also advocate the elimination of black people who procreate with white people. Hmmmmmm - couldn't be the Media engaging in reverse discrimination, could it? I'm sure it couldn't be.....it must just be a coincidence. ;-|
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'