Feb 1st 2012 9:24AMI lost my granddaughter to Dandy-Walker sydrome, I would never leave my home. My children grew up there and my granddaughter passed away in my home. I could never leave, all my memories are in my home. I can look around and remember my children when they were young running around the home playing.I understand this mother and wanting to keep her home. I wish her the best of luck. It is very hard to lose a child and to lose more than one is devastating. God Bless and stay strong!
Jun 20th 2011 1:51PMI agree with you, it is sickening to even read about. I would never let my 16 yr old date a man that is 51 yrs. He should be ashamed of him self. He is the creep that he was in the movie.
May 13th 2011 9:53AMI think it will not be the same, but I hope it is funny. I wish him the best. I do love the old reruns of the 70's show.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li