Jul 20th 2010 3:26PMI am certainly NOT a Glenn Beck fan and wouldn't hesitate to smack the s.o.b. on sight. However, I wouldn't wish his supposed eye condition on anyone, Beck included. And besides, if this is some kind of divine retribution, wouldn't having his lips grow together be more appropriate, so that he had to digest his own vitriol.
Jul 20th 2010 3:19PMI haven't followed Mel Gibson's recent problems too closely, but two things jump out. His ex-wife of 30 or so years is defending him and a lot of "tapes" seem to be surfacing. Whether Mel is guilty of the things being alleged will be sorted out in the courts, but this sure seems like a setup. Could his "girlfriend" be just anothe gold digger?
Jul 16th 2010 12:41AMGee Betty, what a coindidence. I was just thinking the same thing about all the shallow self centered women I've met in my 63 years.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction