Feb 16th 2011 2:57AM1990s staple? Try the 60s and 70s staples!
I like turtlenecks but I prefer them to be a bit looser, not completely snugged up to the neck....too hot!
Dec 17th 2010 11:39AMEasy fix. Go back to using dogs. Their noses are 100X better than any machinery and don't threaten your health or your future kids.
Dec 15th 2010 8:33PMOh come on!! He's a grown man and didn't know the difference between beating a dog to death and what is right? Yanno, if he were a 15 or even 18 year old kid, that's one thing, values are iffy at that age despite a parent's best efforts but Vick is a grown man, and I don't care what culture he was raised up with, he should have innately figured out, dog fighting and destroying dogs by personally, brutally electrocuting or pulverizing them against the ground, IS WRONG.
Yeah, right. He's re-habbed with HSUS , they donate less than 1% of their yearly billions donated by folks who don't realize who and what HSUS truly is,.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'