Nov 23rd 2010 11:06AMBTW I would be totally remiss if, as a Canadian, I didn't take the opportunity to sincerely apologize to the world for Justin Bieber. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about... I expect he will be knee deep in scandal very soon. He's 16-year old diva in training. Ugh!
Nov 23rd 2010 10:55AMFor heaven's sake! Doesn't Michael Buble know by now that not everyone "gets" our unique brand of Canadian humour? It was a joke people! A bad, rude joke, but a joke none the less. Plus Buble should know better--Americans take just about everything as a challenge and rise to it. I expect nothing less than all negative posts about Buble's poor attempt at humour and I'm sure he'll issue an apology in short order.
Sep 14th 2010 8:27PMNo doubt Gaga is an amazing musical talent...she's is just a rediculous person. What do I mean? She blows us away with her music and then shows up at the LA airport wearing little more than handcuffs! What a daft twit! Love the music-hate the stupid outfits.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'