Jul 2nd 2011 11:15AMFor heaven's sake, if you think these two are actually dating I have some swamp land in Florida I'd like to sell you. Didn't you see her on Letterman? Her response to his questioning their relationship was robotic, obviously rehearsed and programmed. Their "friendship" is publicity for both of them. Its Hollywood Baby! Hey, as Jane Wagner would say, they don't call it Show Art!
Jan 15th 2011 11:37AMMarissa so sorry for your loss. Better you should spend time with your little one than to find yourself unappreciated. The Talk is unimpressive anyway as far as I'm concerned, nothing new or fresh there. Take time for your family, your little ones young years once gone are gone. See the blessing here. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Jan 9th 2011 10:26AMI saw her in Spring Awakenings and she was so NOT the standout performer. She is also no Steisand, merely another derivative singer who is soon to be yesterday's news. Nothing particularly beautiful, special or original whatsoever and absolutely no reason to overestimate herself. Her arrogance is the only thing interesting about her. Sad.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li