Aug 11th 2010 9:23AMShe is a moron. As a single mom who struggled by herself to raise a little girl, I can tell you that fathers are needed and appreciated. I watch the differences with my nieces who not only have a dad, but a devoted one (and men out there, there is a difference) and I can't help but feel envious. Jennifer Aniston needs to stick with what she knows, being vain and shallow. Please do not speak to our teenage daughters lady!!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!