Sep 27th 2011 4:06PMI dont like spanx . Its nothing new its just a stupid girdle !
I wear nyknyc shorts - they hold you in like spanx but
they really make your body better- they actually do make you firmer and more toned as you walk in them because they are fitted with undetectable weights to tone up backside and legs.
Jul 6th 2011 1:45AMThe best way to get in shape is by walking
I always walked and I was always in fantastic shape. A few years ago I started a new job and stopped my walking every day
Wow it showed- in the way I looked and on the scale and my health went down down down no energy sick all the time .
I decided to get out and start walking again - my doctor said I was also getting osteoporosis from inactivity so she said to wear a weight vest made for women with osteoporosis by NYK so I got that and added it to my walks. NOw my bones are strong and I look and feel like myself again .. instead of a fat overweight lady with no figure I look tight sleek and sexy again. get out and walk everybody.
Jun 13th 2011 6:22PMYOU KNOW ... THEY REALLY DO LOOK LIKE THOSE TROLL DOLLS ! THAT IS RIGHT ON TARGET COMMENT..... TROLLS.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza