Jun 23rd 2011 2:54PMThey will call anyone or anything a celebrity today. Hey my cat is a celebrity, he woke up today, ate and took a dump. Put him on TV. Oh brother, that's why I am cutting off my cable. Nothing to watch on tv anymore.
May 19th 2011 11:44AMDoes she know Vienna Giradi by an chance. Vienna can give her some pointers on how to keep her 15 mins of fame going forever. Go away already. I feel sorry for Danielle's two girls. What are they learning?
Aug 23rd 2010 1:12PMLet me get this straight. She met him two years ago, kept in touch with him even after she confessed to love Jake so much and wanted to marry him and trash him on national tv. Whhaaattt? Go home Vienna, enough of you and your sorted antics. Go back to your trailer and lock the door. America is ove your big a%%
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'