Dec 9th 2010 9:48PMHuskies will kill any small animal, it is their predisposition. It was bred into them. If you own one you will find out. If the poodle was acting agressive, even if the husky was on leash and could get to the poodle, one bite and shake would be enough to do the small dog in. The owner of the poodle is at fault though since the dog was off leash. Never trust a husky around small pets or do not leave them alone with small children.
Dec 5th 2010 2:31PMI have five grown children, age 44 to 30, 13 grand children and 3 great gran children. I used to love shopping for all of them, but in the last three years, due to unemployment and rising costs have not been able to shop for them, it breaks my heart. For the last two years, I made something, like stockings for the little ones, but this year has been very difficult. I am making cookies and sending them along, the postage alone will kill me. But at least this gift is from the heart, and made in America. Also I cut up all of my credit cards. If I can't pay cash, I don't buy it.
Nov 22nd 2010 5:40PMSeems to me there should be a criminal charge filed first, then a civil suit. She said she was fine when the police came to the hotel room, now she is changing her story. Her 15 minutes of fame has run out, no one is paying for her web-site, so now she is trying for another 15 minutes and a lot of money.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li