Apr 12th 2011 8:02AMPeople can say what they want, BUTTT if someone offered any of you that amount of money to do the same..ya would!..and reality is, you can't blame the cast. Thats real life to many mid 20 yr olds. I think people are hating for the wrong reasons.
Are they talentless...yes they are. BUT, America seems to enjoy watching talentless people with all of the other reality shows that are on. Society is drawn to others peoples business..and the reason why people hate, is bc its not themselves. Enjoy it for what its worth(if you watch) and save the hating for your own personal mishaps. I have seen the show, Im not a HUGE fan of it, but why hate on what others are doing when you know you would do the same if given the chance.
Oct 13th 2010 3:10PMyour an angry person arent you? totally off subject. Just curious of your hostil attitude? i was once told "if it doesn't break your pocket or your arm, you shouldnt let it bother you"
Oct 13th 2010 3:00PMVery touching story. Those writting negative post about this story must be the same ones who play fantasy football and calling themselves athletes.
Great story and kudos to the coahes and players of both teams.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li