Aug 16th 2010 12:08PMThis has to be the dumbest article I have ever read. First of all, "Eat, Pray, Love" wasn't "crushed" by "Expendables" - I know in my local theater, EPL only got one screen and "Expendables" got at least two. EPL had the fans of the book - a bestseller that's inspired readers to go on their own soul-searching trips - as a base, a base that included a few different demographics.
And when has Julia Roberts said she wishes she would get more press? That's why she moved to New Mexico, so she would be left alone!
And apostrophes don't make plurals, Rob Shuter. If your content is going to be pointless, you should at least have impeccable grammar.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'