Jan 28th 2011 11:17AMJust another example of too much greed. This is a bad example for kids who think you get chance after chance to screw up and not have any consequences. If people stopped watching that show he'd be in rehab by now.
Sep 7th 2010 5:26PMSo, you can still you can kill your wife and her friend and keep the Heisman, but .... no cheating!
Aug 15th 2010 12:47AMYuk! Even my two year old granddaughters know it isn't nice or decent to say you are going to "beat" someone. I hope you are kidding and not really saying things like that to small children.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza