Apr 30th 2011 1:55PMIt may be that it's because I'm old, but shouldn't "Stairway to Heaven" be on this list?
Apr 5th 2011 10:26PMIs Maggie Coughlan blind?
"...svelte beach body." Emaciated would be a better word.
"...couldn't hide her figure." She has a figure like the letter
AOL: Please don't do this to us again!
Jan 27th 2011 6:58AMI'm happy that they are happy. However, their lifestyle is not my lifestyle. I have just as much right not to have my childern exposed to their lifestyle as the magazine does to publish such material. The magazine publisher could give a rip about Elton and family; they just want to sell a product and a contriversial cover sells. @jennhudd seems to think that her right to expose people to her poor moral conduct eclipses others right to avoid being exposed to it. She is creating a hostile living environment for the rest of us. No victory here jennifer. Now millions of people see you for what you are.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!