May 9th 2011 8:13PMIf a man is homosexual, he is not attracted to women,period(no pun intened). But a Bi-centennial man,now that`s a different story/ Either way, gender preference is A PERSONAL issue.Hopefully we have evolved in the last century to respect people.He was an awesome actor and he did right by his family.Standards for actors since have declined
Dec 30th 2010 12:39AMTell the phone company the bill is a surreal figment of their excessive cosumption of hallucinogenics & to stop eating the mushrooms.That incandescant beacon of subjectivity they call a brain has drifted into a netherworld of cosmic nothingness.Then dont forget to remind the collection geeks that you hope their team wins.Anyone who doesn`t like it can have a coke and a smile.Bills are for responsible people.Since Bush is responsible... for that whole big mission accomplished mess over there......send him the bill.
Dec 30th 2010 12:27AMNo problem take it easy....Nobody pays anymore. We aer all bonkroopt by Boosh mon.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'