Dec 21st 2012 11:06AMPeggy, I agree with you about there being a lot of misinformation in the mindsets of people on gun ownership both pro and con. But actually, in the early part of the twentieth century, fully automatic guns could be legally purchased. tommy guns?
Dec 21st 2012 10:41AMTony
I think Adolph used your plan in 1938 in Nazi Germany! (And the world wondered why the ordinary German citizen didn't raise up against Hitler and his henchman!)
Dec 21st 2012 10:19AMhate to correct you on your very apparent lack of knowlege on firearms, but ..."an M1 Garand style "bolt action" rifle is non sensical. The M1 is a gas operated clip fed semi-automatic shoulder weapon... guess you were never in the Army, huh? I agree with you however with your point of the culture of death that the "entertainment" industry including 'Hollow wood' brings to the American people every time a buck is to be made. Silvester Stallone cries all the way to the bank for the victims of gun violence, when cashing his checks from his latest boring film, where his Dumbo[Rambo] character never runs out of bullets!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li