Oct 24th 2011 4:38PMThat was a great thing to do.. I don't know many people who would bother. There are very nice people in this world and he is one of them.
Apr 21st 2011 2:49PMHe wasn't vetted that is the problem.
Mar 23rd 2011 7:21PMI do believe Brad has a problem. He can't seem to express himself properly. I didn't like him on the first show and he was worse on the second. I couldn't understand how any of those girls could be attracted to him. He is just a weirdo.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- In Defense of Red Robin's 3,000 Calorie Burger and the Other 8 "Most Unhealthy Meals in America''
- Dorothy Wang Throws Shade at Fellow #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Star: "Morgan Is a Handful on Flights"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Ditches His Pants, Totes Karina Smirnoff in a Suitcase: See the Funny Pics!