Oct 6th 2010 8:57AMDamn, some of you people are just plain mean. It's a dance show. It's for entertainment. Regardless of who you do, or don't like, there is no need for some of the rude and nasty comments I see here. So not necessary. Karma is a bitch and nastiness will come back to you tenfold in some way, shape or form.
Oct 1st 2010 1:41PMWill we ever learn the meaning of the word redemption? ALL people deserve another chance and if starts with them being funny in other parts of their life, then why not? Do any of us have the right to judge if someone is trying to get on the right path.
Oct 1st 2010 1:38PMSo, not necessary. It's a spoof. It's suppose to be funny. You are not.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!