Oct 3rd 2010 11:36PM@susan- so because a married couple tweet their love life and plans, this gives other people the right to make up stories about them? I do this all the time and my personal business doesn't end up in Star magazine. Maybe because I'm a non-celebrity, but aren't Demi and Ashton still people? Don't they too deserve to have a "private life"? Or are you one of those people that think if it's a celebrity, it's my business too? Focus on YOUR life and not who, what, where and how two other people decide to show their love.
Oct 3rd 2010 12:25PMExcept the height... not to mention, she has already played "Lana Lang" on "Smallville". Explore new horizions and FIND SOME NEW ACTORS!!!!!
Oct 3rd 2010 12:01PMIs it just me or do some people only know actors from a small pool of movies/tv shows? Erica Durance,Jenna Fischer,Kristen Kruek,Zoe Saldana...have some imagination people! I will agree with choices like Rhona Mitra and Morena Baccarin, but to always drag out certain names for role is rediculous.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'