May 17th 2013 3:38PMI'm sorry but with a stench like that coming from an apartment why didn't anyone call the police sooner.?
Oct 23rd 2012 6:15PMBEAUTIFUL HOME...IT WILL SELL ESPECIALLY WITH THAT PROPERTY THERE...NOT EVERYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT GHOSTS...
Jun 14th 2012 1:58PMNow we are going to fine people 500$ / day when their properties are already in forclosure...good luck with THAT stupid law..these people are already in financial trouble and often that includes medical problems and other stressors too.If the property is causing so much trouble for the neighborhood why dont all you that have so much money to burn and time to complain about it pinch in and pay some neighborhood kids a few bucks to keeps the foreclosed homes up...would give the kids some spending money and avoid having to make stupid laws like this...it takes a village you know!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li