Oct 18th 2010 11:41PMI have been married twice and BOTH my MIL's were a thorn in my side. I was never allowed to say my piece to either of them. I would have loved to slap the crap out of them more times then I can count. I am now a MIL and have been for 19 yrs and I MMOB !!! Just like I wish they had! I will never be a burden to my kids and grandkids the way they were to me. IF I ever wanted to get married again ( I am still married to #2) if he has a Mother I will run so fast the other way ! I NEVER want another one!!
They are nice until you marry into the family then they think you are fair game!!
To hell with them. Lucky are the ones that have good ones (they still probably talk behind your back)
Oct 14th 2010 12:29PMditto that!
Stop labeling people and accept them for who they are not what they are. Keep on dancing Louis
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li