Aug 30th 2013 11:40PMYes, the bank would have a list of everything removed. So there is your receipt!!! And why a dump? Why would they not donate good stuff to the needy? Or allow some storage time in case a "mistake" had taken place?
This is breaking and entering illegally, then robbery. No telling where the good stuff went............might check their homes.........
Aug 30th 2013 11:29PMReceipts?? Are you kidding me? For photographs? Keepsakes? Clothing? Plus they probably threw those in the dump, too. Or stole them...........that's what probably happened. I agree........keep them in storage in case of a "mistake" in address.
This is breaking and entering...........pure and simple. You can't get the CITY wrong on GPS. Insurance should pay up NOW..........AND then SUE their pants off!! Add pain and suffering, too. This could not have been a "mistake" when they got the entire town wrong.
Jun 12th 2013 3:23PMI agree. People visiting all times of the night is no rest for a dying man who wants to rest. Most likely they are after his drugs. If the neighbors can hear them, they are certainly not giving him peace and quiet. Call in Hospice and have the friends come during normal hours. These friends don't really sound like friends to me.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'