Jul 8th 2011 1:13PMAn all out boycott of the sponsor! Through Facebook and Twitter get the word out, any product sold by sponsors on that show will be boycotted.
Write to the sponsor, let them know we do not pay baby abusers.
If she is made a celebrity, there will be more of the same thing.
Jerry Springer should know better...he has a daughter, I thought he adored!
Jun 30th 2011 9:50AMIsn't 12 million enough??? the show has invest more in the talen this year, bringing in better coaches, more talent.
No need to invest more in ONE judge, when changes judges in more appealing to me.
Nothing against JLo, but seeing who will be the next judge is lilke seeing who will be on Dancing with the Stars.
Bring on change,....every year!
Jun 24th 2011 4:32PMWhat a man,.... he can't be without a woman for a day.
Guess he never had a Mama.
He will die immature,trying to show others he can get a blonde, like we are all to be so jealous.
WEAK self image...and a narcissist.
He keeps showint the world he has a void that money can't fill.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!