Apr 27th 2012 11:40AMThe two highest profile people in the world and no one ever seemed to get a picture of them together. Just rumors and heresay.
Mar 30th 2012 9:05PMI just can't wait for the Day when every Religion is equally represented! There are about 3000 of them, when last I looked. Can you just picture it Banners, Sorappis, kuando, kadisis, Crosses, (Crosses with Jesus hanging on ) Rugs strewn about for the 18 daily prayers Kwanza always there,Mormons wailing twoards the gods, Mezussahas, Rituals of Blood, Heavens Gate Capes, Elephants everwhere to celebrate The God Budda, The Lord Krishna(Of course) David Koresh, and the remains of his followers. Besides displaying thier strange beliefs I want them to say prayers 10 times a day in school some standing, some praying through thier jewish/Christian prayer knots/beads, some praying to high heaven (where ever that is) and some just mumbling the bones of long dead ancestors. We are finished here in the United States Just Finished. J.Copeland (Atheist) email@example.com
Mar 30th 2012 8:39PMWhat does an "Undesireable person" look like? I'm thinking that maybe I'm one of them !
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza